Can Birth Control Cause Infertility
Infertility is a situation in which females are not getting pregnant after non-protected sex. If you are not getting pregnant after one year or more time this is called infertility. And this happens when one of the partners is not contributing enough as required.
What Does Infertility Means
Infertility means not acquire pregnant after 1 year. If the women aged more than 35 years do not get pregnant after 6 months of non-protected sex. It is also included in infertility. Also if women do not stay pregnant after getting pregnant is included in infertility.
Infertility happens when any of the following steps are missed
- An egg must be discharged from one of a woman’s uterus (ovulation).
- The egg must get to the uterus via a fallopian tube (womb).
- Along the way, a man’s sperm must unite with (fertilize) the egg.
- The fertilized egg must adhere to the uterus’s inside (implantation).
Infertility can occur if any of these processes are not followed correctly.
Is Infertility is Genetic?
According to research, it is confirmed that about 50% of cases of infertility are because of genetic issues. Inherited chromosomal abnormalities can cause infertility in both males and females. Abnormalities in chromosomes that cause infertility are below:
- A chromosomal deletion is when a section of the chromosome is missing.
- Rotation is when a chromosome flip upside down.
- A mutation occurs when the DNA sequence of a gene changes.
- In Aneuploidy there are too few chromosomes.
- Translocation is the process of attaching portions of a chromosome to the wrong chromosome.
Can Birth Control Cause Infertility
If you are thinking that birth control causes infertility, you are wrong. Birth control never causes infertility. If you are catching birth control medicine or any other treatment you are using for birth control has no negative impact on your fertility system.
Signs of infertility are present in both males and females. It is not specific to only men or only women. Infertility issues can be related to both of them. Many symbols involve the infertility of males and females, which are going to discussing below.
Meditation and Therapists of Infertility
Stress can affect your fertility. It harms your pregnancy rate and causes infertility. Doing some meditation, yoga, etc is very useful in infertility. It affects positively the fertility system.
Some Famous Therapists and Therapies of Infertility
Martha Diamond and her husband David Diamond, Lucille Keenan, and Marjorie Blum are the most prominent names in the history of Fertility therapists. They research a lot and define many ways of fertility treatments.
Therapies for Infertility
Therapies involve in Fertility treatments are
- Hypnosis for Fertility
- Acupuncture for fertility
- Guided Imagery
- Hope and Support
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy(CBT)
- Expressive Writing Therapy
- Art Therapy for Fertility
- Group Therapy for Fertility
- Nutritional Counselling
Letrozole For Infertility
Femora (common term: letrozole) is an oral drug. That can support women who are having trouble ovulating. Also, those who are experiencing infertility for no apparent reason. This medication is called anastrozole. Most physicians are using Femora to treat breast cancer in some circumstances.
Covid Vaccine and Infertility
Research is proving that Covid Vaccine has no bad impact on infertility. Those females who get 1 dose of Covid Vaccine and that haven’t gotten the vaccine. Both are the same and have no hormonal differences. Also, those males who are vaccinated and those who are not. In the same way, they have no hormonal differences.
Infertility is not dependent on only men or only women. It is a disease in both men and women. We described both infertility in detail. Let’s have a view on both male and female infertility.
1. Male Infertility
Infertility in men is the factor that will stop women from being pregnant. It is the issue in the men. As a result, the hope of pregnancy is low in his women.
Signs and Symbols of Infertility in men
Signs of Male infertility are
- Sexual function issues
- Such as difficulties performing oral sex
- Ejaculating little amounts of fluid
- Furthermore, the decreased sexual feelings are also a sign of infertility
- In the same way, problems keeping an erection (erectile dysfunction) are also a sign of infertility in males.
- Similarly, as with other factors that are included in infertility symptoms, pain, and discomfort inside the testicular area, swelling or inflammation, or a lump.
What Causes Male Infertility
The causes and Factors of male infertility are discussed here. Diseases such as chlamydia, gonorrhoeic, measles, or Viruses can lead to abnormal spermatogenesis. Or the function due to undescended testes, chromosomal flaws, or health problems. That includes diabetes, or infestations like chlamydia, gonorrhoeic, mumps, or HIV. Potential complications, or enlargement of the veins in the testicles, can significantly affect the quality of the genetic material of men. And it causes infertility in males.
Male Infertility Treatments
Treatments of male infertility are
- Physicians are treating varicocele surgically, as can a blocked ductus deferens.
- In the same way, treating Infections is also worth Infertility treatments.
- Treatments for issues with sexual intercourse
- Treatments and drugs are based on hormones
- Aspects of assisted reproduction technology (ART).
2. Female Infertility
Female infertility is a common condition in which a lady seems unable to reproduce. When a woman is unsuccessful to become pregnant (via unprotected intercourse) for 12 months without success, physicians start diagnosing it.
Does Female Masturbation cause Infertility?
Masturbation has no effect on your ovulation. There seem to be a lot of misconceptions concerning infertile. Masturbation is thought by some to be a cause of infertility. Masturbation, on the other hand, has no effect on your ability to become pregnant or carry a pregnancy to term, regardless of your genital area, gender, or age. Similarly, like a vaccine, Masturbation also doesn’t affect infertility.
Signs of Infertility in Females
- During sex, there is pain.
- Moreover, periods are dense, protracted, or unpleasant.
- Similarly, menstrual blood can be reddish in the case of infertility.
- The monthly cycle is unpredictable
- Hormone shift
- Likewise, medical issues are at the root of the problem
- Just as other points, being Overweight is also a symptom of infertility
- Not being able to conceive.
Causes of Infertility
The inability to ovulation is the most prevalent cause and reason of female infertility, occurring in 40% of women with infertility concerns. It is an ovarian or gynecologic disease (PCOS).
Factors of Infertility in Females
- Delaying of the fertile period is due to a hormonal problem
- Menses that is just not normal
- Being overweight affects fertility in the same way as others
- Getting fat is an issue
- Furthermore, excessive exercise not only lowers body composition but also harms fertility.
- Ovarian cysts
- Structural problems related to ovaries, uterus, etc impact negatively on fertility in the same way as others
- In addition, Smoking is also harmful just like other factors
- Similarly, like smoking, Heavy Drinking is also harmful
Treatment of Infertility in Females
Fertility treatments are medicines that help control or induce menstruation. Reproductive treatments are the most common treatment for infertile women who have menstruation problems.
Some examples of fertility medications:
- Citrate clomiphene
Infertility Awareness Week
National Infertility Awareness Week celebrating in the world from 23-29 April to aware people of infertility. The purpose of this week is to aware people of infertility. To raise awareness about infertility. Which affects both women’s and men’s reproductive systems. In general, infertility is described as a couple’s inability to get pregnant after a year of attempting non-protected sex. Given the fact that women’s fertility declines with age, some providers assess. Genetic defects, and certain acute, and chronic disorders are causes of infertility. In fact in the same way as others exposure to certain environmental pollutants, smoking, and excessive alcohol consumption is all causes of infertility.